Monday, May 15, 2006

Some Changes Along the Way

I didn't realise the days have gone by so quick. Man, my last entry here was more than a week ago, and I even had a long weekend! So I'm left with no excuse...

Oh, but I did change my blog template, I didn't like the dark, eerie feel of the last one, and it seemed hard to read too. Maybe one day I'll download something from the net, so those of you who read blogs regularly won't be put off by this simple and probably overused template. But yeah, I'm lazy, so not yet at the moment.

I've just filled in my form to collect my I20 from Stanford. It's a bit surreal, being half in Singapore and half already in Stanford. The preparation's been slow so far, but I hope there isn't much that I actually have to do, since I'm a bit clueless about what I need prior to departing for the US. Back when I was packing up for Cambridge (UK, that is, not the likes of MIT and Harvard), things seemed a little less confusing. Although I don't know why, except that they use the same current and voltage as us! Hmmz.

Maybe age is catching up on me.

Oh, there's this new thing called Scientists in Schools which A*STAR has been working with MOE in recent months. It's about sending scholars over to JCs to promote science, mentor students and come up with interesting projects. I've just latched on to this, so I don't really know what to expect either. But I'll fill in more details next time when I know more.

Though it was great being back in JC, even though as a visitor!

I just realised this is the first time I'm officially declaring that I'm an A*STAR scholar. There, I've said it!

Ha ha, I hope you won't stop reading coz of this... Ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home