Friday, May 05, 2006

The Way Education Should Be

Oopz, I've been away for too long. Excuse the lack of regular update - I've been quite caught up at work (finally!), with a paper dateline looming, and seemingly ceaseless changes to be made to every draft I write. I can't wait to finally submit my draft, then I'll get it off my chest for a while.

Meanwhile, to break the trend of New Scientist, check out what MIT has to offer. Yeah, that MIT, the one most scientist go gaga over... It's not new, but I guess not everyone knows about it, so I'll help them do some publicity. MIT's quite into open education, so they have a series of information you can download and access. You have video (quite new!), podcasts and lectures (OpenCourseWare).

And I'm starting to find gems in Wiki too.

Ah, wealth of information.

I say, the newer generation (that includes me!) have far more exposure and opportunities than the older generation! I wonder what that means about the GE tomorrow.

10pm, I'll be watching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home