Sunday, April 23, 2006

Pictures of My US Trip!

Ah, yes, finally I'm going to do some photos in this blog, with some of my trip to the US, visiting universities before I decided where to go for my post-graduate studies. Eh, but I also visited some schools I didn't apply to, just because I was around in Boston.

Oh, did I tell you about this cool MIT t-shirt I saw at the university store? It said: E/c^2 SQRT(-1) PV/nR (although with the square and sqrt in nice symbols of course!) Do you understand what that means? Nearly bought the shirt, but I thought otherwise, because I didn't know where I could wear it without getting laughed at. Ha ha, as it is, being a female physicist is enough to get teased! Eh, I'm kidding, coz Physics is cool. :P

Don't mind the bad photography, I'm not sure why my pictures turned out so bad this time around, and I'm lazy to edit them. So there, bear with it. Maybe I'm losing it!

This is Cornell University! Eh, hard to tell...

And then, I was amazed at how the police at Ithaca used Voltzwagen Beatles. Crazy. Maybe I should be a policewoman instead!

Cornell's decently pretty, here's one of the gorges there.

Ok, and that's all for now at the moment, Blogspot's acting cranky when it comes to loading pictures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home