Monday, May 22, 2006

Eyes Popping!!

Somehow staring at a textbook for the whole day tires you too. At least I was able to glance past the chapters faster than I thought I would, in part because it was interesting and I have encountered most of the material before. It's like revision time again.

And I got these new post-its. Actually, not new, but I just opened it up over the weekend. A friend popped it in my pigeon hole back while I was in Cambridge and I never beared to use them! Hi-lighter post-its. You know, those which are transparent, and coloured (pretty colours too!!) and I can make "markings" on my books without destroying them. I like books in pristine conditions. I know friends who like them used - it apparently adds to the well-read factor of the book.

Ha ha, we geeks bother about little things like these.

What to do, my computer's running slow since it's processing some data for me, so I can't do my C++-programming "lessons". Ah, one textbook at a time though, I'm hoping to learn some bio at some point. My education since sec 2 has been bio-free. Ha ha, I'm against the flow, man.

Meant to put up a video I had created on lasers. Unfortunately I remembered some pictures might be copyrighted in there, so I can't post it on you-tube yet. I'll make some changes, then I'll post it up. My attempt at explaining how lasers work.

Heh, and if you want to know how other things work, drop me a comment. I'll see what I can do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home